Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ding, dong, I hear graduation bells?

Well, hello there!

It's been, what, a year?

Basically, I disappeared from cyberspace. And during my extended leave of absence from this oh-so-happy writing space, what was I doing other than being perfectly, blissfully, happily engaged? Why, finishing up my senior year OF COLLEGE of course! The last nine months have been a hurricane of internships, grad applications, mega huge papers, and writing portfolios! But, as of today, I AM OFFICIALLY FINISHED!

With undergrad classes, that is...

So yes, another huge change in my life: looks like I'm going to grad school, y'all!

And not just for anything. I am going for a Masters in Library Science. That's right; I'm going to be the next hush-up or put-up librarian in a small town where my fiancé works!

Basically, I get to smell old books all day long, and I am so stinking jazzed.

I get paid to hangout with all the greats (Tennyson, Poe, Wollstonecraft) and all the up-an-comers (Ransom Riggs, Maggie Stiefvater, Rainbow Rowell)!

In any event, graduating means more time for myself. Which means more time for reading. And writing. And blogging. And writing about blogging.

Until we meet again, I'll be between the books!


No comments:

Post a Comment